This best selling Gasless MIG welder unit is a handy tool for carrying out general repairs. This compact no-gas welder offers excellent performance at an extremely competitive price. The welder is supplied ready to go with a earth clamp, spool of 0.8mm flux cored wire, chipping hammer/brush and face mask.
Uses flux cored wire, hence no gas is required to shield the weld pool. Ideal for use outdoors in windy conditions. The welder features include a direct fit safety torch, four stage power setting, thermal overload protection and a variable wire speed control providing a flexible weld.
- Output amperage range 50 - 100A
- Phase Single
- Input current 13A
- Duty cycle 10% @ 100A
- Welding wire size 0.6 - 0.9mm
- Wire spool capacity 450g
- Dimensions 340 x 345 x 190mm
- Weight 14.5kg
- 1 x Earth clamp (1.4m cable)
- 1 x MIG torch (1.7m cable)
- 1 x Roll of flux cored MIG welding wire
- 1 x Chipping hammer/wire brush
- 1 x Face mask