Returns / Refunds Policy
Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980
"If any product we supply fails prematurely due to an inherent fault (manufacturing defect), we will provide you with an appropriate remedy e.g. a repair, replacement, or refund."
You may return your purchase within 14 days for whatever reason of any new unused purchases (special orders or sale items are not returnable) that are in re-salable condition for a full refund.
Consumables (including saw blades & bandsaw blades), special orders and generators are non-returnable.
Return carriage costs are the consumers responsibility. Products must be unused and repacked as received and be in a resalable condition with all accessories and manuals included. It must be packaged correctly with an outward protective box to prevent damage to the product or it's packaging. Returns that are not packaged correctly and/or have address labels or sticky tapes applied directly to the sales packaging will not be accepted for return. For your own peace of mind please make sure you use a service that is insured and requires a delivery signature.
Please note : for gifts or items that are not going to be used for a while, they should still be inspected upon receipt. Manufacturers always have continuous improvement polices. The item received may be slightly different than shown and the colour may vary. However the specifications of the item must be the same or better.
"Return to base" warranty - If the item develops a fault after the above 14 days, and within the warranty specified for that brand, the customer can return that item to us for repair or replacement. Return carriage costs are the consumers responsibility. If a fault is found, we will repair or replace the item where necessary and we will ship the item back to the customer Free of charge. If no faults are found then shipping of €5.95 will be charged to ship this item back to you.
Everyday Welding Supplies Ltd offer a 14 day returns policy. Just send back the parcel to us, with receipt / packing slip, and we will process your refund as soon as we can.
Our returns terms & conditions are as follows:
- a) Item(s) must be returned and received within 14 days of original purchase
- b) Returned items must be accompanied by our official returns form which can be downloaded and printed below
- c) NOTE: Items must be in original condition with no tags removed and must be in original product packaging.
- d) NOTE: Please do not tape or attach labels directly to the retail packaging.
- e) If you request an exchange please clearly state this and we will contact you for payment of €5.95 P&P for shipping of the replacement item
- f) Everyday Welding Supplies Ltd do not cover the cost of returning the goods
- g) Refunds will only be credited to the original payment method
- h) Please allow upto 7 working days for refunds to be processed
If you need to return an item please download our "Product Returns Form" which can be found below.
It is your responsibility to ship the returned item(s) to us and to make sure they are securely and properly packaged. Please use a carrier that is insured and that requires a signature as proof of delivery.
Want to return something? Please find our returns form below:
Alternatively you can drop back the item to our warehouse in Limerick. Please ring us before dropping anything off so we can organise a time to drop back the item. Please remember to include the above returns form with any item that is dropped back so we can process the return correctly and as quickly as possible.