Includes SIP 1.5" 10mtr Layflat Delivery Hose
The SIP SUB 1075-FS Submersible Dirty Water Pump offers powerful performance in both clean water, and dirty water, including that which includes sand, silt, debris, dirt, and more, making it perfect for numerous applications including flooded work sites, cellars and basements, small water tanks, ponds, and domestic wells.
An integrated float switch helps to prevent the pump from running dry or overheating.
- Powerful 225ltr/min flow rate ideal for all tasks
- 25mm to 40mm Ø outlet size and 35mm Ø particle size
- Float switch prevents the pump from running dry
- Integrated top-mounted cable hook for tidiness
- Suitable for performance in clean water
- SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty
Not suitable for permanent installation.
|Input Supply:||230v (13A)|
|Motor Power:||750w (1hp)|
|Water Flow Rate:||225ltr/min|
|Max. Water Temperature:||35°C|
|Max. Pumping Head:||8mtr|
|Max. Operating Depth:||7mtr|
|Max. Particle Diameter:||Ø 35mm|
|Outlet Diameter:||Ø 25mm - 40mm / 1" BSP|
|Packaged Dimensions:||360(H) x 210(W) x 160mm(D)|